Monday 19 January 2015

Skills

I think the key skills I need in order to be successful in the future in the photographic industry are

  • clear direction
  • motivation
  • strong retouching
The skills I need in order to progress in BA8 are

  • Clear direction
  • analysis and evaluation
  • strong retouching
All the skills listed above are relevant in industry and out of industry.
In order to achieve these skills I will really work on my communication skills. If I go into a shoot knowing what I need to get out of it then I will be able to direct the shoot much easier.
My communication skills will grow alot stronger with all the collaborations I hope to schedule during this project. This will automatically improve my direction as communication is the main part of this.

In terms of analysis and evaluation I must use this to make key decisions and judgements in my work in order for it to progress further and challenge current contemporary photography.

My retouching can be improved even further by taking online classes or attending university workshops to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment