Friday 23 January 2015

Spring shoot



My first shoot for the season series I'm shooting for university went really well. I just snapped a few photographs behind the scened originally to show the model what she looked like as she had no idea but I will post them here too. The backdrop that can be seen in the background was a DIY attempt. I used a huge cotton dust sheet, bound it into a ball and threw it in the washer with a grey dye in an attempt to acid wash it. It turned out brilliantly! I was very happy.
The styling for this shoot went really well. The makeup was gorgeous but my original vision for hair looked quite theatrical in a bad way, so luckily Chloe the MUA worked her magic and created a gorgeous 'dragged through a hedge backwards' look (ha).
It fit really well with the bush baby/spring child look we had going on in the shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment