Sunday 12 October 2014

Client work.





Another trip to Cambridge.
During my last shoot day with Sarah, we shot several looks for her blog. 4 of which, I shot in a Ballet studio. It took me a little while to master the lighting in this dimly lit room, but with the help of some mirrors and my external flash I managed to get the hang of it. This shoot day was quite a learning curve for me as I was not very experienced with on camera flash at the time, and the pressure of the situation forced me to figure it out and master it in a short space of time.
I've really enjoyed working with Sarah in the past and hope to continue it in the future. As her fashion and personal taste changes, I have to change my style of photography too and I enjoy the challenge that that sets me. We have a strong working relationship and great communication skills and I always come away from a session with her feeling as though I have learnt something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment