Sunday 12 October 2014

NUA Graduate Fashion Show








Shooting NUA Graduate fashion show was a huge eye opener. I was so impressed by the standard of talent that the university was producing. I found the event extremely beneficial as I am now in touch with a lot of the designers from the show. Alot of my images will be used in their personal portfolios and now I have contacts to work with in the future! I shot both the rehearsal run through and the evening show and I was really happy that I shot both shows because it gave me time to work around the dim lighting issue by the evening show, which was of course the only show that mattered.
3 of my images have been chosen by the NUA Marketing team and will be exhibited at London Graduate Fashion week where I will also be allowed to photograph the NUA show from the press pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment