Monday 16 February 2015

Funds.

I have to say that I am extremely low on funds at the moment. I have been shooting for a month and when I've finished the next two shoots I will be extremely skint. I will have produced 4 images and finished my season's series but I have received no feedback on any of these images! It appears that every thursday at the minute when I should be attending a crit, I've signed up for a masterclass, or its reading week, or just like next week I'm in london for yet again another masterclass. While I'm really excited about all these opportunities I'm signing up for I will have spent £250 on 4 shoots and had no feedback in order to improve.. While £250 may not seem alot, to a struggling student it is the difference between eating or not! I'm going to have to be brave and ask fellow students for feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment