Tuesday 9 June 2015

Printing and binding.

The printing and binding process for my portfolio was very stressful.
I had no idea the process involved such precision when it came to measuring up paper sizes.

I first had to measure up my portfolio for the accurate paper sizes.
I then went on to create a photoshop template which took an hour with many adjustments. As the A3 paper size was different to my 11x14 visible space portfolio size, I had to print 12x14 with an inch for binding. However I realised that my paper was not 12x14 and infact could only fit an 11x14 viewing space so in the end I printed so that my paper would touch the binding pegs and be securely wedged in there.

I printed 15 images in total with a title page including my information on.
I'm very happy with my selection of shots and believe they are the strongest that I have created throughout BA8.

I have decided to only showcase BA8 images as I believe this is my strongest work. In the future I will continue to add more images or even add past images but for now I will stick with BA8 shots.
As I only have 15 images in my portfolio I will be submitting 5 others on a custom made disk as part of my promotional package to make up the BA8 requirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment