Tuesday 9 June 2015

Sequencing

Phase 1

I decided to print out all my potential options for my portfolio sequence. After viewing all of the options I came to the conclusion that 2 images definitely did not sit as well as the others.

Phase 2

 
I began to sequence my images and realised that there were a further 2/3 images that also did not flow as well.


Phase 3



I have narrowed down my selection so that it showcases the best of my work.
My original idea was to have images that face each other on a double page spread.
I have since gone off this idea and will be having single images on the right hand page of my portfolio. This is because this page is the impact page and I have narrowed down my selection so much that the set of images suit this layout better.

Since this image was taken I have removed one of the landscape images as it was not as strong as the rest of the sequence.


No comments:

Post a Comment