Tuesday 3 March 2015

Calendar



I have decided to create a calendar in order to stay on top of tasks. The calendar shows main events that I know will be happening weekly such as shoots, workshops, crits and lectures. There are a few personal events added to the calendar as they effect my ability to work or attend university on certain days. It is my aim to shoot once a week in order to achieve the final successful 20 images for the project. I have included a few deadlines such as the hand-in deadline, my own personal deadline of finishing my portfolio and a few others. As time goes on and the events change or get added, I will update the calendar and repost the new one to my reflective journal. This is so my time planning will be up to date and effective in helping me finish the project successfully.


No comments:

Post a Comment