Monday 16 March 2015

Fashion Student Collab

 I attended a fashion meeting at uni a few days ago. The aim of the meeting was to pair up designers with photographers and shoot their final collection. The shots would be used in promotion of it during their final term at uni.

I presented a presentation of my previous photography and few ideas that I felt might appeal to the fashion students. I had a lot of interest in my pastel geometric idea but have chosen to work with a student named Sami Hogg.





Moodboard for shoot with Sami Hogg


Finding a model that fit Sami's vision with such short notice til the shoot which was a week from when we first met as this was the only studio space available, was extremely hard. After days of asking many people and compromising on hair length as Sami originally wanted a short haired model, we managed to book a student with previous experience of modelling who fit Sami's vision perfectly. We have communicated over every decision in the project so that the shoot benefits not only her but myself too.


No comments:

Post a Comment