Friday 1 May 2015

Photo Books

I think photo books are a great opportunity to showcase your work in a travel sized way.
For example at an exhibition you could have your prints on the wall and a photo book on the desk next to them with images in that support your exhibited images but aren't quite as important.
This is different to a portfolio as this showcases all of your different images where as I would use a photobook to show case images from the same series as the framed images.

Blurb.co.uk do some fantastic deals on photobooks.





I find it a little bit disappointing that they don't offer a large portrait book but I do like the idea of a square as this would then take both portrait and landscape images. I think their prices are really reasonable for a good quality book to support your main images.

Blurb also offer portfolio quality photo books incase a leather bound or a box portfolio didn't suit yoru brand right. I think its great that they have so many uses for photo books.

No comments:

Post a Comment