Thursday 28 May 2015

Krunoslav Stifter - Redhead Girl With Freckles Retouch - Photoshop CS6 T...



While browsing youtube for an update on my retouching skills. I came across this video which is a very detailed walk through on how to retouch someone who has alot going on with their skin. This video in particular applied to a redhead with freckles but its also relevant so skin flaws, acne and discoloration.

I found this video so detailed and informative. The retoucher does use different skills to what I use when retouching so I feel as though I am now being opened up to new methods of retouching. While I have never photographed anyone with as many freckles as the model in these shots, there is a huge chance that I will in the future so I'm glad I now have this video to come back to to use as reference if I am struggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment