Monday 18 May 2015

TPG

After visiting the Photographers Gallery, I have been thinking about how I might get my work exhibited in a space like that.

The Photographers Gallery actually run a competition/award aimed at art school graduates called FreshFaced+WildEyed.

I found out about the competition through http://i-d.vice.com/en_gb/article/new-photographers-gallery-exhibition-promotes-young-photography-talent where I discovered some really cool emerging photography. As it turns out, I don't quite qualify for this yet as you have to have graduated within  year of applying but I will definitely be applying for this next year. You don't win a prize as such but get to exhibit your work in one of the most well-known places in London who're dedicated to showcasing photographic talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment