Thursday 21 May 2015

Social Media

I recently applied to facebook to change the name of my social media page from Bethany Morton to Beth Morton as this is consistent with my website and business cards. This involved applying to them online and providing proof of my name.





I've come to notice that the best time to post my images on social media seems to be after 8pm so I have begun to schedule my posts around this time. This must be due to everyone finishing work and relaxing at home by that time. The posts that I have posted before this time in the past have not reached as many people and haven't gained as many likes as others. This is crucial on social media because the more likes you receive, the more likely the image is to pop up on the top of the timeline of your friends and their friends etc. It is a great way to get extra exposure so my posting time has become very specific. 

No comments:

Post a Comment