Friday 10 April 2015

Letter heads and Mini cards

In all absolute honestly I do not feel as though I am in need of letterheads and mini-cards and I already have business card designs and post card designs. But as it is likely that I will need to send an invoice or two in my time I have designed some letter heads which would go on the top of my physical invoices.






 


The above designs are a few picks that I think would be suitable for my letterheads. Particularly image 1 with the information down the left hand side. I like this idea as it is not a conventional style of letter and I think it would flow really well with an invoice on the right hand side.
I like style two particularly because of the badge on the right hand side with my initials in. The badge is a bold way of stating my presence and brand as a photographer but does not match my current logo so wouldn't be consistent with the rest of my marketing package. The third option however, matches my business card design so would be extremely consistent. Sadly it is not quite as eye catching and unusual as design 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment