Wednesday 15 April 2015

Tutorial

After having a tutorial yesterday, my thoughts towards my whole project have changed. I discussed my frustration with not being sure where to go with the project and my tutor proceed to ask many questions about what it is I want to be photographing. After narrowing it down I realised that I have always known what I wanted to photograph but have just been putting it off for various reasons.

I don't know whether to continue with my seasonal affective disorder or not. If I do, it may come across quite theatrical which is extremely different to what I have been doing with it so far. But then again, new approaches are always a good idea.

I would really like to take my work in the direction of Nadia Lee Cohen, Charlotte Rutherford and Alex Prager. Prager has been an influence in my life for roughly 5 years now and Rutherford, 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment