Friday 10 April 2015

Website design




I am actually very happy with my current website design.
I tweak it every time I upload a new set but removing old images no longer relevant to my style and portfolio and adjust fonts and layouts.






I have been looking at Anrike Piel's website as his photography is very relatable to my own. He works in high fashion portraits completing editorials for magazine which is my exact target audience when producing my work.
One thing I noticed that was paticularly different between my website and Anrike's is his opening page. I think this is really dramatic and demands presence when loading his website. it states his name and has a strong image which has been produced to an extremely high degree. This is the first thing anyone see's when viewing Anrike's website and portfolio and so it defines his images in a single second.
I much prefer Anrikes task bar in comparison to my own as it appears much sleeker in white rather than grey. The positioning of it along the top of the page is also unusual and is very rememberable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment