Sunday 23 November 2014

Client work




I recently shot some more blog photography for Sarah at styleonthecouch.com
We've been working together for just under a year now and I routinely travel to Cambridge to shoot with her. Sadly the day was extremely grey and chilly and the lighting was so dim and flat that my 50mm lens, which I normally use for more light, was beginning to malfunction a bit. As stopping to sort out the focus was eating into our time together, her husband (who is also a photographer) was kind enough to lend me his higher spec 50mm lens, which I completed the 3 hour shoot using. I have to say, you can definitely tell the difference when you are using better quality lenses. Not only is the image quality better, but they're just so much easier to get what you need out of them. Sarah was extremely happy with out come of the image despite the grey dull day which could have potentially ruined the images, we managed to make it work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment