Saturday 1 November 2014

Portrait image analysis

I have analysed the lighting in these portraits by various photographers and broken down the process and elements used in creating these images. I have done this so that I can use this in my future work.
I chose to analyse the Pascal Demeester image as the lighting is bold and powerful which is what I am trying to portray in my project at the moment. I think the analysis of the shot by Anthony Madler will help me in the future when I have cinematic sets to work with as this also interests me as a photographer, and lastly I have analysed the Paolo Roversi shot as it is a very simple but effective lighting technique which will benefit me if I am ever lacking equipment. The Paolo Roversi shot is also beneficial to me as it has made me see that I need to position my models further away from the backdrops to create the kind of out of focus texture I need in my images.






No comments:

Post a Comment