Wednesday 26 November 2014

End of term skills.

Technical skills-
I have definitely understood the importance of test shooting in this term as it has taught me alot more about lighting and how to use it efficiently.

Communication - 
I think my communication skills are still strong as they are something that I have always had.

Business skills - 
I definitely know more about the industry after completing this project. I know what companies are available to me coming straight out of university. I have alot of potential career routes open to me that I now know about and would feel comfortable apply for.

Time management- 
I think my time management needs improvement. But this is something I will focus on in BA8. It is essential that I do this else I will not have what I need in order to go out into the industry prepared.

Contextual understanding - 
By the end of this project I think I had a better understanding of the context of my own work. Eventually I stuck to an idea and began to apply it to everything in my project like my lighting, my styling choices, my model etc, and eventually everything in my images began to come together. I do however feel as though my project is not yet finished.

Independent learning -
Independent learning is something I have always felt strongly about so I think that this is something I have benefitted from but I do think I am a person who needs constant feedback through this project. I have had 3 tutorials this term and two were based solely around my research report at the tutors insistence. So sadly I only got feedback on my actual project work in the final week while it was too late to change too much. I think in the future if I am unsure of anything I need to just book office hours with tutors and just drop by and be more open about gaining feedback as this aids my independent learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment