Wednesday 19 November 2014

Portfolio

There are several ways I could go about presenting my portfolio, but there are two companies that I know produce extremely high standard final pieces. 
Plastic Sandwich are a company that make leather bound portfolios. At a starting price of £94 they offer a basic 8x10 book. I have calculated that if I were to get a leather bound book with inner binding, my logo embossed and sleeves at an a4 size it would cost me atleast £260. A3 with all of the above would cost atleast £411.
Sadly Plastic Sandwich are rather limited when it comes to leather colour so if I were to choose this option I would just go with black.

Brewer Cantelmo is a company that offers more range when it comes to creating your portfolio. They have many beautiful but professional looking options for portfolio design. A closing book with a press stud flap and a portfolio with a slip case are my favoured options from Brewer Cantelmo. They have a huge range of leathers and I particularly like their deep purple and navy choices. They also have an 'innovative' range which looks as though the casing is made of metal which I also think is a very interesting choice.
A black leather bound portfolio with 30 sheets and embossed logo would cost atleast $399 with Brewer Cantelmo, so naturally a book slip case would bring that price up to around $600.

At this moment in time I am not 100% set on what I want my portfolio to look like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment